We're in the home stretch before the holidays! Here's our menu plan for the week:
- Friday - wings, spring rolls & gyozas
- Saturday - we went out for a family dinner & tried a new place. Nick is pretty picky, but this place was a success. I've been wanting to try it with the kids for awhile now, and everything came together for a dinner out. Hurrah!
- Sunday - Persian kebabs & rice
- Monday - Dragon noodles & coconut shrimp
- Tuesday - Persian kebabs & rice
- Wednesday - spaghetti & meatballs
- Thursday - taco cauliflower rice (freezer)
- Friday - TBD, but potentially homemade pizza
What about you? What's on your menu this week?