Sunday, October 8, 2023

October Goals

 I'm late to the party, but better late than never! It's going to be another busy month, so setting some (hopefully) reasonable goals.

Financial:

  • Stick to our budget
  • Use three "hard to use" freezer or pantry items
  • Stick to our travel budget in Hawaii
Family:

  • One fun activity with each teen
  • Have two meetings with each teen (review grades, etc)
  • Help Sam with college applications
  • Finalize Hawaii plans
  • Have a fabulous trip to Hawaii with M
  • Plan a menu for the month
  • Deep clean one item/area in the house

Fitness/Health:

  • Run 30 miles
  • Follow the No S diet, entirely when not traveling. And, loosely while traveling.
  • Complete 10 strength training workouts. 
  • Attend a pickleball clinic
Personal:
  • Clean up the garden
  • Start learning Farsi
  • Do something social with friends
  • Give away 20 items on Buy Nothing
  • Try a new recipe

What about you? What's on your goal list for October?

4 comments:

  1. Great goals! I hope to continue to walk four times a week, an hour at each time. I hope to pay my taxes on properties for the year, pay off the bills, and related cremation and expenses of the dog, and I want to continue eating five servings of vegetables or fruit each day.I have a few work goals but not going to bother listing them because there are variables out of my control. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome that you have fitness related goals. I know your job is stressful, and to your point, many elements are out of your control, so I'm sure stress management is an important part of juggling it all. Well done.

      Delete
  2. October is our month this year for a several different houseguests, so I guess my October will be a sheet washing and entertaining month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. House guests sound fabulous! My parents will be in town as well, although our overlap is only a few days, as they are largely coming to do "teen supervision" while we're on vacation.

      Delete