Saturday, October 7, 2023

Saturday Happenings

 I'm valiantly attempting to recover from jet lag, and not having as much luck as I'd like. But, I must press on! I did get off the wait list for a workout class this am, so heading there shortly. Other than mutter under my breath about how tired I am (my neighbors had a party with a live band until midnight. And, they are sincerely lovely & I admire their zest for life, but could have truly used an earlier bed time), here's what I plan to get up to today:


  • Workout class
  • Laundry
  • Make applesauce muffins
  • Make a huge batch of taco meat for the freezer. I have enough ground beef that this will likely be a 4x batch. Or, I may do a triple & freeze the rest. TBD.
  • Clean the kitchen
  • Clean the bathrooms
  • Clean the fan in our bedroom. This requires a stepladder, so need to sort that out
  • Vacuum
  • Make a salad for a potluck
  • Review college application checklist with Sam
  • Schedule for next week
  • Deadhead 2 plants outside
  • Find 10 items to give away on Buy Nothing
What about you? What are you up to today? Do you have a long weekend? The boys don't have school on Monday, but M & I will be working. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a big to do list for Saturday. I'm playing catch up over here too having been out of the house for three days this week.

    ReplyDelete