Thursday, March 3, 2016

March goals

We get 31 days to accomplish our March goals, so it's time for me to get busy! I have a long list of things I'd like to get done this month. I have a few posts coming on some updates to my 40 week plan, so stay tuned for those as well!


Finances:

  • Stick to our budget
  • Pay our taxes. Awaiting final total from the accountant.
  • Save $1,500
  • Explore nearby communities (at least two) as we continue to think about buying a house.
  • Meet with a realtor.
  • Update my 40 week plan. (A full post is needed here).
  • Deal with boys 529s. I've received the refund/cash out & have limited time to move to a new plan without tax penalty.

Family:
  • Have a date night with M
  • Lock down the dates for the rest of the year (vacations, time off, etc). This includes our family Hawaii trip, and a potential long weekend with M.
  • Book rental car for April trip.
  • Book all summer camps.
  • Book summer flights.


Fitness:
  • Lose 4 pounds (trying to be realistic, as I'll be on vacation for a few days)
  • Eat 5 servings of fruits & vegetables 
  • Complete 7 stretching workouts (yoga or pilates)
  • Complete 6 strength workouts
  • Complete 800 minutes of cardio
  • Average 1450 calories/day
  • Run 5 times. Start working on 5K build up -  including kicking off Couch to 5K.

Work/Career:
  • Maximum of one late night/week
  • Work from home at least three Fridays this month
  • Have work conversation on what it will take for me to potentially stay. (Need to clear this up in my own mind first).

Personal/Creative:
  • Read four books
  • Color in my adult coloring book
  • Get together with a friend

And, that's it! What about you? What goals do you have in mind for March?

No comments:

Post a Comment