- Stick to our budget
- Pay our taxes. Awaiting final total from the accountant.
- Save $1,500
- Explore nearby communities (at least two) as we continue to think about buying a house.
- Meet with a realtor.
- Update my 40 week plan. (A full post is needed here).
- Deal with boys 529s. I've received the refund/cash out & have limited time to move to a new plan without tax penalty.
- Have a date night with M
- Lock down the dates for the rest of the year (vacations, time off, etc). This includes our family Hawaii trip, and a potential long weekend with M.
- Book rental car for April trip.
- Book all summer camps.
- Book summer flights.
- Lose 4 pounds (trying to be realistic, as I'll be on vacation for a few days)
- Eat 5 servings of fruits & vegetables
- Complete 7 stretching workouts (yoga or pilates)
- Complete 6 strength workouts
- Complete 800 minutes of cardio
- Average 1450 calories/day
- Run 5 times. Start working on 5K build up - including kicking off Couch to 5K.
- Maximum of one late night/week
- Work from home at least three Fridays this month
- Have work conversation on what it will take for me to potentially stay. (Need to clear this up in my own mind first).
- Read four books
- Color in my adult coloring book
- Get together with a friend
And, that's it! What about you? What goals do you have in mind for March?