What else is on the list today? I slept 10 hours last night - I had an extremely challenging, stressful & demanding work week. It was. . . rough. I wasn't sleeping at night due to anxiety over the work situation. Anywho, I'm very happy it's the weekend. :-)
On to today! My parents arrive tomorrow night to help us with the kids for next week, so it's (as usual) a full list of activities:
- Call with potential nanny
- Meet coworker at 5:30 to head to the Adele show. Now, I love, love, love Adele. But, I'm so tired I'm not sure I will really enjoy the show. I also am not in love with spending more time with anyone remotely associated with my work. That said, the tickets were free, so . . . Adele it is.
- Make menu for the week (needs to be much more robust, given we'll have four adults this week)
- Make schedule for the week - lots of things happening
- Get some gardening done
- Work out
- List a few things on eBay
- Make a Costco list
- Go to Costco
If I get all of that done, life will be great! :-)
What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish this weekend?