Nick & I ran a few errands today (discounted Black Friday gift cards) & used a $5 off/$15 purchase promotional offer at our local grocery store. I picked up the ingredients needed for the bread I bake for the holidays, as well as stocked up on risotto rice, which we're out of.
The fridge is full, and I'm planning the menu for the week ahead. Here's what we're planning on having:
- Friday - Thanksgiving leftovers in crescent rolls (new recipe, will report back)
- Saturday - baguette stuffed with chicken tenders
- Sunday - Thanksgiving leftovers & prep soup for Monday
- Monday - turkey potato chowder (sub chicken for turkey)
- Tuesday - leftover baguette/chicken tenders
- Wednesday - any lingering Thanksgiving leftovers
- Thursday - leftover soup
- Friday - some sort of risotto
I need to drum up some energy to get in a workout, make a grocery list, and get a few extra chores done. What about you? What's on your menu for the week? Any good recipes for Thanksgiving leftovers?