- Stay on track with our food budget, including both eating out & groceries. Even on vacation! We have a special part of the travel budget for groceries, and groceries in Hawaii are $$, so we'll factor that in as well.
- Come up with one way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis
- Earn another $600 in side hustle money. Split this between college money for the kids, & an extra payment on our vacation house mortgage.
- Continue our 2019 budget prep, including our plans to try & lower our mortgages, and potentially paying off our vacation house.
- Start & finish my Christmas shopping
- Have one family evening together: cooking dinner, board games, etc
- Have a date night with my husband
- Continue financial help (knowledge, not money) with sister & friend, as opportunities arise
- Have a fabulous trip to Hawaii
- Work out every day in November!
- Complete another full round of 21 Day Fix
- Eat 5.5 servings a day of fruit & veggies
- Lose 2 pounds
- Work from home 2 days
- Work on my my "homework" from my coach
- Plan sabbatical! Start sketching out dates on the calendar
- Make one new recipe
- Spend time with a friend
- Volunteer at least 1x
What about you? What are your goals for November? Anything fun in the plans?