Here are a few frugal wins for the week!
- A few grocery deals, including ground turkey for $.50/lb & ground beef for $.99/lb
- I returned a few items at Rite Aid, and the cashier didn't want to do a split transaction. I'd paid for the original purchase with $10 of gift card, & $6 on my credit card. She refunded the entire $16 back to my credit card, which is more useful to me than the Rite Aid gift card I have to keep track of.
- Nick asked for an early birthday dinner, as he has a soccer tournament on his actual big day. It was a dinner out, but we brought our own bottle of wine (bought in bulk, on sale). ;-)
- I found $.11 on the ground
- And, earned $.39 on ebates, when buying Nick's birthday gifts.
- I'm working from home today, & saving the commute time both ways.
- Nick is making his own cookies to bring to the soccer tournament as his birthday treat. He loves to bake! His birthday gift is actually a cookbook. ;-)
I think that was all for the week. I'm enjoying my $.99 box of lemon ginger tea. It's quite good, and a nice change in the evenings
What about you? What frugal things have you been up to this week?