Saturday, March 2, 2019

March Goals

February wasn't exactly the best month, but I have hopes for March! I have no work or personal travel planned, although we will likely sneak in a day ski trip.

1) Financial:

  • Stick to the budget
  • Every month come up with a new way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis
  • Make $300 in sidehustle
  • Finish/file our taxes
2) Family - spend more time together as a family
  • Do one fun activity/month with the kids. Likely skiing in March
  • Get off the computer by 7:45 each evening
  • Have two dates with M per month
  • Have two meals/week that a minimum of three people in the family can eat. (Lots of food allergy issues going on)
3) Fitness - lose 2 lbs


  • Run 12 times
  • Track calories & eat five servings of fruit & vegetables/day
  • Work out 33 times (2 additional/bonus workouts to make up for February)
  • Meditate 10 times
4) Work/career - improve my work life balance
  • Reduce stress until my sabbatical
  • Nail a large presentation (I'm not a fan of public speaking)
  • Have one lunch/month to expand my network

5) Personal/creative - spend more time on myself/creative pursuits
  • Do something social at least once per month
  • Volunteer a minimum of 1x/month
  • Journal 10 times
  • Make a 2018 photo book
  • Read one non-fiction book

Those are my goals for March! What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish this month?


3 comments:

  1. Other than filing our personal income tax and starting some plants for the garden I don't have much on the agenda. I carted a lot of stuff home from Mom's this week so need to get busy listing it on our Facebook bidding site for sale...she is a clutterbug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to get taxes filed and have an appointment this week. March is really focused on our daughter-spring break and a final college day, show choir, and school. I hope you get your day trip in for skiing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get my physical goals in a better place, but the snow and the cold, ugh!

    ReplyDelete