- A box of ginger flavored tea for $1. I'm not super picky on flavor, and enjoy a cup of tea after dinner
- Ground turkey for $.50/lb. I bought 5 tubs, and there were more. I may go back, now that I know how much freezer space I have
- A fancy looking, Curtis Stone branded ground beef that had chili spices mixed in. $.99/lb. I bought three.
- It's a rare day when I buy the kids sports drinks, but we save them for super hot days & back to back games. They have a tournament coming up, & the price was great at $.50/24 oz containers.
Here are a few other things I've been up to:
- I'm making "crack chicken" in the crock pot
- I went on a rainy 4 mile run
- Cleaned the house, including the moving of furniture to vacuum behind everything
- Organized my 3 tier tray, caught up on all of the paper work there
- Finished our taxes, so I can have a call with an accountant tomorrow to finalize
- Organized two shelves in our pantry
- Caught up on laundry
Unlike our house in Seattle, I don't have a treadmill here, so I'm hoping the rain will eventually stop. I don't enjoy training in the rain at all!
Any good scores at the store lately?