- I meal prepped all weekend, to ensure we'd have quick & easy dinner options. I had late meetings three days this week, so this was critical to avoiding meals out.
- We line dried the majority of our clothes.
- I submitted an expense report quickly, so I can get reimbursed for a few work expenses last week.
- I finished all of my library books, so I picked up a few options off of the freebie table at work.
- We drove our electric car for all errands/driving over the weekend, and traded off driving it during the week. We also charged for free at work.
That's it from my side. Nothing too exciting to see here. But, in fabulous news, the last two weeks have been CRAZY at work as expected, and they are drawing to a close today, because. .. it's Friday! What about you? What have you accomplished this week?