Here are our frugal wins for the week:
- Saved $40 by paying via check for a kid activity vs credit card
- Sold an unopened phone on eBay for $150
- All meals at home or free at work/packed, minus an unexpected meal out with four kids. Used a gift card & a coupon to keep the price zero out of pocket.
- Picked up books off of the freebie shelf at work
- Line dried the majority of our clothes
- Requested a microwave & mini fridge for our room in Hawaii in June. It's a long way out, but they have a limited number, and our available on a first request basis
- Used a coupon when buying Nick knee pads that he needed for his volleyball team
- Both boys have grown out of their pants at pretty much the same time. Unfortunately, hand me downs aren't much of an option, as they wear their pants until they are ragged. I was able to get a few replacement pair for $9/each.
That's it for us. Any frugal wins for you?