- Stick to the budget
- Come up with a new way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis.
- Make $300 in side hustle money
- One fun activity with the kids
- Off the computer by 7:45 each night
- Have two dates with M
- Continue meal prepping, so each meal can serve at least three of us.
3) Fitness/health - lose 2 lbs
- Run 12 times, while getting rid of knee/ankle pain
- Track calories (1400/day) + 5 servings of fruit & veggies/day
- Work out 33 times
- Meditate 10 times
4) Work/Career - improve work life balance
- Keep better perspective at work & focus on making it to my sabbatical.
- Work from home 2x
- Have one lunch/month to expand my network
- Do something social at least once/month
- Volunteer once/month
- Journal 15 times
- Finish one non-fiction book
- Figure out what to do with an ugly/unused space in our yard
- Finish planning my sabbatical!
Great list. I hope you are able to accomplish them all.ReplyDelete