In fun news, we're heading to Napa today for an adult only weekend, & I'm so looking forward to time relaxing & having fun with M!
Here are a few frugal wins for the week:
- Made a tortellini salad with carrots & cucumber to take to a potluck. I bought the tortellini, but used up other ingredients on hand
- Cleaned the house before my parents arrived. You may say this isn't frugal (and, I agree), but it's rare where I live, and can sometimes be tricky to find time for between sports, etc. Especially when M is traveling.
- Doubled a recipe for chicken sliders, so we can cook once & eat several meals.
- Picked up M at the airport vs having him take an Uber, saving about $20.
- M won a little bit at his tournament, which covered the cost of his flight.
What about you? Any frugal wins for the week?