In fun news, we're heading to Napa today for an adult only weekend, & I'm so looking forward to time relaxing & having fun with M!
Here are a few frugal wins for the week:
- Made a tortellini salad with carrots & cucumber to take to a potluck. I bought the tortellini, but used up other ingredients on hand
- Cleaned the house before my parents arrived. You may say this isn't frugal (and, I agree), but it's rare where I live, and can sometimes be tricky to find time for between sports, etc. Especially when M is traveling.
- Doubled a recipe for chicken sliders, so we can cook once & eat several meals.
- Picked up M at the airport vs having him take an Uber, saving about $20.
- M won a little bit at his tournament, which covered the cost of his flight.
What about you? Any frugal wins for the week?
Sounds like you had several frugal wins this week. Mine are up on my blog if you'd like to read them. We went to yard sale today but were rained out. We are going to try again tomorrow.ReplyDelete
Getting your home cleaned and organized feel like it is a contribution to mental health-which is a bargain. Have a great weekend away.ReplyDelete
All wins are good wins! A little frugal win here and another there adds up!ReplyDelete