- Used a small gift card balance to offset lunch at Subway last weekend. And, finally got rid of a gift card I've been carrying around for a long time
- Booked a two night freebie in Las Vegas, so I can go with my mom over my sabbatical.
- Used a bunch of elderly veggies, two freezer containers of tomato sauce, an open jar of marinara sauce, & another $.50 lb of ground turkey to make a very frugal meat sauce to serve over pasta (kids) & cauliflower rice (adults)
- Rather than buying a coleslaw veggie mix for eggroll in a bowl, I used the food processor & included a TON of veggies that needed to be used up. This meant that the eggroll recipe has stretched much more than usual
- I was home unexpectedly with a sick kid this week, and cobbled together lunch for both of us out of fridge/freezer supplies
So, almost everything had to do with food! :-) What about you? Any frugal wins for the week?