One of my goals for this morning was to create a menu plan, so we can go into the week with prepped food. Here's what we're planning to have.
- Friday - the boys ate at the party for their soccer club, but they were out of food by the time we arrived. We discussed picking something up, but instead, I used the last of the carnitas for a carnitas salad for M, and I had a cheeseburger out of the freezer. Done & done. Plus, I saved the carnitas from the trash.
- Saturday - time permitting, I'll brown the taco meat between games, & we can have tacos tonight. (Ground beef & tortillas from the freezer)
- Sunday - chicken kebabs + rice. M is cooking.
- Monday - leftover tacos
- Tuesday - leftover chicken
- Wednesday - any remaining leftovers
- Thursday - enchiladas (freezer) + chicken for M
- Friday - the kids will have pizza
What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish this week? What's on your menu?