- Drove our electric car to work, & charged for free
- Use eBates to make an Amazon purchase that was a gift
- Promptly filed an expense report, as part of the spending was out of pocket
- Got home from a track meet at 7:00 pm yesterday, and was really tempted to stop for takeout or something. Instead, stuck to the plan & hustled together a quick dinner of a freezer leftover (for some) & the final chicken leftovers for M.
- We've made it through the end of the week with no leftover meals in the fridge! (We do still have produce & dairy, but that's part of our normal eating stuff.) I love seeing the fridge empty, as we grocery shop & repeat the cycle on Saturdays.
What about you? Any frugal wins to share?