Here are a few frugal wins for the week:
- Bought gift cards for flights on sale, saving around $51
- Went through ebates for the gift card purchases, saving another $6. Nothing too exciting, but everything helps! The gift cards are for flights we are confirmed to book over the next week or so.
- Prepped meals over the weekend, to make it easier to avoid eating out during the week. And, we were successful in avoiding eating out, despite the track meets & late nights!
- Similar to above, we bought a discounted Home Depot gift card on Raise, saving $22, and went through eBates, which will save another $5 or so. Given this is something we will use in the upcoming month or so, it's great to save a small amount where we can.
- We also did the standard stuff: drove the electric car to work & charged for free, utilized free books from work for entertainment, and ate breakfast/lunch at work for free as well.
What about you? Any frugal wins to report?