A friend is taking Nick to soccer, so I can get in my 9 mile run. I left my car at work yesterday, and Uber'd home from a work event (I'll get reimbursed). So, there will be no short cuts on my run. Sometimes on a long run, I'm tempted to shorten it by a mile or so. That won't be an option today, as my car will be waiting for me at the end of the run.
Then I'll hustle back to make it to Sam's soccer game, and pick up Nick. We have the rest of the afternoon free after that, so we'll be doing house cleaning & homework catch up.
I still haven't figured out a menu for the week, and I need to get that sorted before I can go to Costco. I'm hoping the first half of the day will be crazy & busy, and the second half will be a little more relaxing.
So, with that, let me drum up a menu:
- Saturday - We'll eat enchiladas from the freezer
- Sunday - Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Monday - crack chicken in avocados (or, with slider buns for the kids)
- Tuesday - leftover Egg roll in a bowl
- Wednesday - leftover crack chicken in avocados
- Thursday - Sometimes there are leftovers of the egg roll in a bowl, as it makes quite a bit. If not, we'll do spaghetti & meatballs
- Friday - TBD
I'm off to make a grocery list. Hope you all have a Saturday that combines productive & relaxing, or is at least relaxing! :-)