Thursday, May 2, 2019

May goals

I'm pretty excited for May, as I'll start my sabbatical during the month. WOOHOO! I'm so very ready. I'm also running a half marathon in May, and taking my mom to Las Vegas. A bunch of fun things are ahead.

Here are my goals for the month:

1) Financial:

  • Stick to our budget
  • Come up with a new way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis
  • Make $300 in side hustle
  • Use up 15 freezer/pantry items

2) Family - spend more time together

  • Do one fun activity with the kids
  • Be off the computer by 7:45 each evening
  • Have two dates with M
  • Continue meal prepping, so 2 meals/week that at least 3 people of 4 can eat
  • Take my mom to Las Vegas

3) Fitness/health - lose 2 lbs
  • Run 12 times
  • Track calories (average of 1400/day) & five servings of fruit & veggies/day
  • Work out 35 times
  • Meditate 10 times
  • Run a half marathon
4) Work/career
  • Make it to my sabbatical
  • Prep for upcoming promotion
  • Have one lunch to expand my network
5) Personal/creative
  • Do something social
  • Volunteer at least 1x
  • Journal 15 times
  • Finish one non-fiction book
  • Figure out what to do with an ugly/unused space in our yard
  • Tackle one item from my sabbatical list (photo books, yard work, decluttering, deep cleaning, etc)
That's it for me. What are your goals for May? Any big events coming up in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment