We're late with the menu plan, but here's what we're planning for the week:
- Monday - we had leftover Persian food (kebabs)
- Tuesday - leftover Chinese (notice a trend - we had delivery this weekend)
- Wednesday - chicken taco soup
- Thursday - eat any remaining leftovers. I'm unclear on how much food I'll be eating at lunch (no free work lunches), so if there are remaining leftovers, we'll eat that for dinner
- Friday - I have some sort of a chicken dish in the freezer. Totally mysterious as to what it is, but it will be defrosted. I'll likely make the kids homemade pizza
- Saturday - I'm thinking tacos
I'm heading to Las Vegas with my mom on Sunday, so I'll need to plan ahead so M & the kids have easy meal options.
One thing is clear, I'm all out of sorts with my schedule, and need to get into a rhythm of what works best for me now that I don't have to leave really early for work & juggle all of our family priorities around work priorities.
Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish today:
- Work out, 2x
- Have a call with my son's math teacher about recommendations for next year
- Go to the UPS store for an Amazon return
- Another return for shirts that were too big for my husband
- Go to the bank
- Pick up the kids after school, plus bonus kid (his mom has helped me so many times, so it feels fantastic to be able to help her)
- Clean the kitchen
- Text a friend for a lunch or hike option
- Work on my promotion pack for the office. My only lingering last work project, and can be done on my own time.
If I get all of that done, I'll feel great! What about you? What's on your menu for the week? And, how do you shift your schedule, when things change in your life?