- Take Nick to soccer
- Run 3 miles at warmups
- Meet Sam at his game, and take him home
- Make a menu plan
- Make a Costco list from the menu plan
- Clean the house
- M to manage another game, with a bonus child who needs a ride
- And, date night!
So, with that, what shall we eat this week?
- Friday - yesterday we had carnitas from the freezer. I forgot to top them with broth before I broiled them, so they weren't as good as usual. Oops.
- Saturday - we're eating out, and I'll make a cheese pizza for the kids.
- Sunday - M is making steak, potatoes & asparagus for Mother's Day. Yum!
- Monday - chicken taco soup (late night with work, prep on Sunday)
- Tuesday - chicken bacon salad stuffed avocados (chicken likely subbed for turkey)
- Wednesday - leftover chicken taco soup
- Thursday - leftover chicken bacon salad stuffed avocados
- Friday - Boys & I will be on our own & then heading to the airport to pick up my sister & friend, so something quick & easy. Maybe burgers.
What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish today? For all of those moms, or those who play a role of mom to someone in your life, wishing you a very happy & relaxing Mother's Day!