- Stick to the budget
- Continue to aggressively pay down our mortgage
- Track all clothing purchases. (Yearly goal is below $500 for me). Known "needs" are snow boots & 1-2 new bras.
- One fun activity/month with the kids
- Off the computer by 7:30 each evening
- Have two dates with M
- Schedule monthly video calls with M's family (who can't visit due to Visa issues)
- Learn 20 new words of Farsi
- Lose 3 lbs
- Run 10 times, begin half marathon training
- Track calories. Eat five servings of fruit & veggies/day. Aim for 1400 calories/day.
- Complete 1,000 minutes of cardio, 10 strength & 5 stretching workouts.
- Meditate 10 times
- Do something social with a friend
- Journal 10 times
- Finish one non-fiction book
- Adapt a more positive mindset (judge less)
- Listen more often (vs talking)
- Stop/greatly reduce swearing
I try to make my goals very measurable, & most of them are. On the personal goals side, there are a few where I will just assess progress at the end of the month, vs having a tangible measurement. Are you ready for January? What's on your goal list for the month?