- Saturday - Nick was supposed to make stir fry, but that didn't happen. I made a Keto friendly parmesan chicken. It was fine, but nothing I'd add to the regular line up.
- Sunday - Carnitas with pico de gallo & guacamole
- Monday - Tacos
- Tuesday - Leftover parmesan chicken. I may turn these into sandwiches.
- Wednesday - carnitas
- Thursday - tacos & or any other leftovers
- Friday - Naan & cauliflower crust pizza, for various diners
We have salad with all of our dinners. For the carnitas & tacos, the adults make them into salads, and the kids eat them wrapped in a tortilla.
What's on your menu plan this week? Have you tried any new recipes you'd recommend?