Monday, January 27, 2020

Menu Plan Monday

I won't be around for most of the week, but I'm still trying to plan the menu & keep the boys from eating out.

Here's what's on the menu for the week:

Friday - no one felt great (colds), so we had a grab bag of things from the freezer
Saturday - chicken stir fry
Sunday - egg roll in a bowl
Monday - soup & sandwiches
Tuesday - leftover stir fry
Wednesday - leftover egg roll in a bowl
Thursday - spaghetti & meatballs
Friday - TBD, as I fly back that evening. Likely frozen pizza

What about you? Anything interesting on your menu plan this week? I'm hoping to make a chicken, pesto, artichoke dish next weekend. It was recommended by my sister, and would also use up chicken & pesto lingering in the freezer.

3 comments:

  1. Well, as I wrote, I am in a meal rut and sick of cooking. I think tonight I might make both a soup and a hotdish, and call that meals for about three days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip! You menu looks like what will be going on there because I have a nasty cold now. It never rains but it pours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a large ham yesterday so this week it will be ham until we die.

    ReplyDelete