Here's what's on the list:
- Sushi rice (Sam bought for a school cooking project, so this is the remainder)
- Multiple packs of sardines. These are M's, and he bought them when he first started doing Keto, but hasn't eaten many. No one else will eat them for sure, so I need to gently motivate
- Several packages of Liptons onion seasoning. My parents bought it when they were here. I don't have any recipes that use this, so will need to come up with something
- A huge jar of tahini. I need to make hummus, but will need other ideas, because there's no way we will eat that much hummus
- A few jars of homemade pesto. I have a chicken recipe that uses pesto, so just need to make it
- Pine nuts. Not sure what I'll do with these
- 1/2 a bag of frozen springrolls. No one really loved them, but they need to be eaten
- So, so, so many bags of frozen bananas. I've encouraged M to buy fewer each week, but that has gone unheeded.
- Mini pizzas. I'll make these for the kids for an upcoming lunch or dinner.
- Mini naan breads. These will go nicely with the hummus.
- A package of gnocchi (meal kit).
- A package of salami & sopressata
- 1 package of chicken noodle soup
- 1 box of tomato pepper soup
Getting rid of even some of these would be a huge win. What about you? Do you keep a running list of things you need to move out of your pantry or freezer?