We also went to the closest nearby town & stocked up on groceries. We spent a lot on meat & seafood for the upcoming couple of weeks. We also bought quite a lot of produce, and tried to adjust our purchases to account for the fact that the kids will be with my parents for the next few weeks.
M & I will work from home for the next few weeks, but our desk delivery didn't go as planned (that happens a lot here, where they only deliver once a week or so). The desk arrived before we got here on Friday, and they wouldn't leave it. Now we'll have to see how that plays out. And, the internet fiasco continues. I have had really bad internet mojo over the past few weeks.
Here's what's on the to do list for today:
- Running this morning. It should be cool but not rainy. I'll take it. And, compared to where I normally run, very flat.
- Have the kids try on the clothes that are in the closets/drawers, and make piles of things to donate, keep, or take home.
- Take photos of the bikes the kids have outgrown, and list them on Craigslist.
- M is going to check out a furniture option at Costco. We've had the house for about 11 years, and one of the chairs has seen better days. It looked like a good option when we bought it, but the color now shows a tremendous amount of wear.
- Another walk on the beach
- Organize the pantry. It's a disaster
That's about it for today. How are you spending your day?