We bought new chairs for our vacation house yesterday, so now need to get rid of the one that is pretty worn & has seen better days. We've had the house for 11 years, but the fabric hasn't held up well, particularly with small kids underfoot in the earlier days. I have the chair listed on the local Facebook swap for a very inexpensive price ($35) just to hopefully get someone else to come & get it. It's quite a nice brand, so fingers crossed it will serve a need for someone else.
Here's what's on the list for today:
- Hopefully sell some decorative pillows. I have a woman coming over in a bit, but people don't always come by when they say they will! ;-)
- Return trailer to Uhaul
- Pick up masks at Costco (fingers crossed they are still available)
- Find missing fitted sheet for master bedroom
- Deal with packaging supplies from chairs (decide what to bring home, for packing delicate eBay items)
- Decide on some remodeling projects at the other house, including budget & timing
- Make a menu for the week. It's just me + M until Thursday, so should be nice & mellow
- Work out. Weather isn't cooperating, so likely something inside, and maybe a walk this afternoon if it clears up.
- Sort out the calendar for the rest of the summer, until the kids go back to school. We have a lot of regulations around summer camps, and several are still very much TBD on their social distancing & safety protocols, so trying to keep the kids moving & entertained, while safe.
And, a photo of the beach & sand dunes, from a few days ago. Today is a bit more overcast.
How are you filling your day today? Any fun Sunday activities planned?