The temperature has dropped here about 25 degrees, and we've had a bit of rain! Very exciting, given the long drought. I'm thrilled it's the weekend, and would like today to be a combination of productive & relaxing. Let's see if we can make that happen.
Here's what's on the list:
- Menu plan
- Grocery shopping
- Work out
- Boys soccer
- Check out winery (we have a reservation for a COVID friendly, outdoor option). Now that the weather is supposed to be chilly, this could be a bit more of a challenge. But, we will bundle up.
- Practice crocheting for my holiday craft
- Friday - Nick made a sausage, pepper pasta dish
- Saturday - Big Mac sloppy joes (no buns)
- Sunday - Harvest chicken skillet
- Monday - Nick is making beef sesame tacos
- Tuesday - leftover sloppy joes
- Wednesday - leftover chicken skillet
- Thursday - any leftovers, or ravioli & chicken
- Friday - TBD
After my really big workout week last week, I've been eating plenty & the election chaos drove me to a bit of comfort eating as well. So, I also need to clean up my eating & calorie consumption. Oh, & if you are looking for an amazing pumpkin chocolate chip bread, this is over the top crazy good.