Monday, February 14, 2022

Menu Plan Monday

 It's another busy week, so having at least a sample menu plan gives me something to work with. Otherwise, the week is a mad scramble.

Here's what we're planning to eat this week:

  • Friday - chicken tacos
  • Saturday - spaghetti with meatballs
  • Sunday - Superbowl food. Wings, spinach dip, hummus & veggies.
  • Monday - Steak & salad
  • Tuesday - Superbowl leftovers
  • Wednesday - out to dinner
  • Thursday - spaghetti with meatballs
  • Friday - baked chicken & gyozas
What about you? What's on your menu this week?

4 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure for the next couple of years your life with the guys is going be a mad scramble jut about every week!
    The plan just helps organize teen chaos! It all sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted my plan yesterday-nothing terribly new, but some good winter foods. I'll likely use up just about all the meat I have in my freezer during the week, so Saturday I can do a really thorough clean, find the frozen assets to make sure they get eaten for lunches or part of dinners in the coming week and then do a good shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes even with a menu my meals end up being a scramble. Not often and usually only when I don't make a big enough casserole for another meal.

    Yours look lovely.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chicken tacos sound good. We need to have those here soon.

    ReplyDelete