Wednesday, February 9, 2022

February Goals

 I'm late to the party, and during a short month. But, better late than never!

Financial:

  • Stick to our budget
  • Talk to our accountant on DAF for charitable contributions
  • Gather/hand off all tax paperwork for account & plan funding
  • Progress towards $1500 side hustle
  • Progress towards Fetch/iBotta goal of $200
  • Stick to our budget on family ski trip
Family:
  • Plan one fun activity with the kids
  • Find Sam a tutor for study skills
  • Have two dates with M
  • Send pictures/videos to M's family

Fitness/Health:

  • Lose 2 lbs
  • Track calories, close rings daily
  • Fast & meditate 10 times each
  • Stretch 20 days

Personal/Creative:

  • Do something social with friends at least once/month
  • Invest time in my volunteer role
  • Read an article on happiness & the relationship with helping others
  • Complete one exploratory exercise on my next phase (post current career)
  • Research coaching class
  • Journal 10x 

What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in February?

3 comments:

  1. I see all your fitness goals and I think Kim do this and then I don't pfffffff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I am sure you will manage to do most of them.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weight loss and getting a few things out of whack together. I've let too many things slide.

    ReplyDelete