Monday, June 5, 2023

Menu Plan Monday

 I'm late, but I do actually have a menu planned for the week! Here's what we're eating at our house.

  • Friday - M & I had grilled burgers, the boys had chicken sandwiches, & we all had caprese salad
  • Saturday - grilled chicken & rice + a grilled artichoke from our garden, with lemon aioli
  • Sunday - barbecued chicken + coleslaw + more artichokes
  • Monday - M is making salmon for himself, I'm having a leftover meal delivery meal (freezer) & the boys are having pasta & meatballs
  • Tuesday - leftover grilled chicken & rice
  • Wednesday - barbecued chicken, coleslaw, and if the boys need carbs, pasta
  • Thursday - any remaining leftovers
  • Friday - We're taking Nick to the airport, to visit my parents. Sam has to work next week, so he'll be with us. Maybe we'll do a dinner out, just the three of us. Or, more realistically, he'll have plans with friends. ;-)
What's on your menu this week? Anything from your garden making it onto your menu?

4 comments:

  1. Spaghetti until it is gone. I made too much… lol. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I love spaghetti, and the noodles don't freeze particularly well, so I can see that. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Your menu looks good and you are great at using things up.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're trying to keep things moving out of the fridge & freezer for sure. We are about to be overrun with zucchini.

      Delete