Sunday, June 11, 2023

Sunday Things

 I made some progress on my to do list yesterday, but opted to work on cleaning out Nick's room, vs some of my other cleaning chores. Much was done, but quite a bit remains. 

Here's what's on my list for today. 
  • Vacuum
  • Dust
  • Laundry
  • Clean bathrooms
  • Clean kitchen
  • Try out new steam mop
  • Go to workout class
  • Organize my schedule for the week
  • Work with Sam on his schedule for the week
  • Work in the garden
  • Run a couple of miles, try out new watch
  • Continue working in Nick's room

What about you? Are you having a productive weekend? 

4 comments:

  1. I’ve had a productive weekend and got all the laundry in the house done. For at least the next five minutes. 😂 sounds like you’ll be busy today. I need to clean the floors in the kitchen and bathroom, but they are my least favorite task. I don’t mind cleaning anything else or even vacuuming the carpets. I hope your garden is growing well. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like the new steam mop! It's far superior to mopping any other way I've tried. It's never going to be a "fun" task, but this is wayyyy better than mopping by hand. Our entire house has wood or tile floors, so it's also a big time saver.

      Delete
  2. Does Nick know that you are cleaning his room? I would not have dared to do that to our children's room - too much of an intrusion.
    Roderick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He had the opportunity to do it himself when he was home, but opted not to.

      Delete