Monday, June 12, 2023

Menu Plan Monday

 Nick is with my parents this week, so there are just three diners at our house. Here's what we're having this week:


  • Friday - went out to dinner, to celebrate Sam becoming a senior. We had a fabulous meal (pizza, salad, wings) & lots of laughs.
  • Saturday - A delivery dinner (freezer) for me, M had salmon. Both served with caprese salad
  • Sunday - Philly cheesesteaks + coleslaw
  • Monday - chicken fajitas
  • Tuesday - Philly cheesesteaks
  • Wednesday - chicken fajitas
  • Thursday - any remaining leftovers, or delivery dinner (freezer) for me, and meatballs for the boys
  • Friday - at the airport, on my way to my parents for my nephew's graduation party
What about you? What's on your menu this week?

3 comments:

  1. Boiled eggs for breakfast, cheese sandwich with a banana for lunch, chicken with mushrooms, and tomatoes for supper along with fresh blackberries. Cindy in the south

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Sam! I never plan for the week. It is hard when you live alone. Mood changes dictate the dishes. I do make a point of using what I have at home though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meals look wonderful as usual. Congrats to Sam.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete