Saturday, June 10, 2023

Saturday Happenings

We dropped Nick off at the airport yesterday, and he flew to Portland to spend a week with my parents, and attend my nephew's graduation. Sam has to work next week, so he stayed behind with us. 

I got a few things taken care of (new passport photo, as I'm out of pages & need to order a new passport) & then we took Sam out to dinner to celebrate becoming a senior. We had a hilarious & lovely conversation. I'm trying to remember to make time for lots of mom/boy occasions this year, as we close in on the home stretch before Sam graduates.

Here's what's on the to do list today (I always hope to get most of it done, but often some stuff carries over to the Sunday to do list):

  • Make a menu plan
  • Grocery list
  • Vacuum
  • Dust
  • Laundry
  • Clean bathrooms
  • Clean kitchen
  • Try out new steam mop
  • Go to workout class
  • Meet a friend for coffee, after class
  • Find a stapler, as I need to staple my passport photo onto my application
  • Get application sent off
  • Organize my schedule for the week
  • Buy lunch items for Sam, as he has to pack a lunch for work next week
What about you? What are you up to today?

2 comments:

  1. Since the weather was cooler, this morning I went and had coffee with my sister and finished weeding. I also went to a visitation for one of my students. She passed away after being in a motorcycle accident in North Dakota on their way back to Canada from a holiday. Such a tragedy as her Dad passed away only 7 months ago from cancer.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry to hear about your student, Jackie. That's terrible.

      Nice work enjoying the cooler weather while you had it. We've had such unusually cool weather for June as well.

      Delete