June is full of lots of family celebrations (my nephew's graduation & my cousin's wedding) & travel, so things will be interesting this month!
Here are my goals.
- Stick to our budget
- Use 6 "hard to use" freezer or pantry items (including meal delivery leftovers)
- Make $200 in side hustle
- Start working on college funding plans
- One fun activity with the kids
- Plan birthday lunch with M + our shared day off
- Have two dates with M
- Survive finals week (teens) & plan a few fun surprises for them
- Help boys with college prep (Sam) & tutoring (Nick)
- Get back on track with running training plan
- Track calories & average below 1500/day
- Complete June Orange Theory Fitness challenge (15 class workouts + other assorted daily challenges)
- Meditate 10x
- Do something social with friends
- Practice French on Duolingo
- Land on timing for French trip (time in various areas) + hotels & activities
- Give away 20 items on Buy Nothing
- Trim back herbs & give away what we won't use
- Try one new recipe with garden goodies
What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in June?