Here are my November goals:
- Complete 500 minutes of cardio. I've completed 150 minutes, so I'm on track with this.
- Lose 5 lbs. Starting at 146. <insert sad face> I've gained weight. Need to focus on this.
- Sell 2 items (or more!) on Craig's List. So far, no traction on this. We do have our old TV listed.
- Decorate house for Christmas. We'll do this the last week of November
- Finish Christmas shopping. I'm about 2/3 of the way done. Yeah!
- Clean pantry. I've made small steps, but haven't done a full clean.
- Clean both fridges. Nope. Need to get this on my To Do lists.
- Complete 8 strength training workouts. I've done 1/8, which is not good.
- Complete guardianship/will/trust for kids. Nope
- Research life insurance. Nope.
- Create a list of all shared accounts (between myself & M) to store in safety deposit box. Nope
- Plan ski week with my sister, nephews, and our kids. Nope
- Decide on winter activities for boys. Yes! This is done. :-)
- Track all spending. So far, so good.
- Reduce monthly expenses by $200. I've been doing a much better job predicting our monthly expenses & juggling things proactively, so hopefully we'll have a net savings this month.
- Get together with two friends. I've gotten together with one friend, so 1/2 way there. :-)
- Decide on/register for benefits at work. There are a bunch of changes to our health care plans, so I need to figure out which is best for us. Not yet.
How are you doing with your November goals? Any big wins so far? :-)