Anyway, here's the spending recap for last week.
- Monday (1/9)
- No spend day. Hurrah! :-)
- Tuesday (1/10)
- $73.48 - groceries at Costco
- $42.73 - tax preparation software
- Wednesday (1/11)
- $326 - two tuition credits for the kids
- $44.65 - birthday gifts for my youngest at Toys R Us. I picked up gifts for my mom, so I'll be getting reimbursed for part of this.
- $6 - lunch at Nordstrom Cafe. This was for the tip - we had a gift card for the rest.
- -$194.91 - M returned his jeans he bought last week, because he found a similar pair for much less.
- $97.35 - M's "sale" jeans. ;-)
- $9.71 - car wash, after taking the car on the mountain roads for skiing.
- Thursday (1/12)
- -$45.96 - Returned a coat to Lands End that doesn't fit my son.
- Friday (1/13)
- $15.60 - Quiznos for lunch, on the way to the water park.
- Saturday (1/14)
- $65.54 - Gas
- $15 - lunch at McDonalds on the way home from the water park.
- $128.03 - remaining charges for the water park. Includes room tax, dinner on Friday night, breakfast on Saturday, etc.
- Sunday (1/15)
- Child care, massage, & lunch at the gym. All on a gift card.
Post a Comment