- Lose 4 lbs in January, bringing my weight to 146.
- Complete 900 minutes of cardio. Wow! That feels like a lot. :-)
- Find a training plan for my 1/2 marathon, and map out all workouts.
- Spend $0 on clothes/shoes/makeup for myself & $0 for clothing/shoes for the kids.
- Complete 10 strength workouts.
- No artificial sugar in coffee or tea. Evaluate diet to see if I'm consuming other artificial sweetener.
- Find an "extra" $650 in the budget for two tuition credits for each child.
- Track all spending, stick to budget, and complete a monthly spending report. I'd like to also do a minimum of two weekly spending reports in January to check to see if we're on track, highlight any "red" areas, and adjust our spending accordingly.
- Pay an extra $500 on our vacation mortgage, and $500 extra on our primary mortgage.
- Have a date night with M. Need to look at the calendar & get this planned out.
- Get together with two friends.
- Determine guardians for the kids, which is the part of our wills that have caused us the most consternation. It's a very difficult decision, there are no easy answers, but it's just irresponsible to avoid the decision.
And, that's all! :-) How about you? What do you have slated for January?
Post a Comment