Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekly Spending Report (1/16/12-1/22/12)

Well, we were snowed in for a bit of the week, so our errands/events were all consolidated into the days when we could leave our house. ;-) I felt guilty about breaking my January spending fast (no shoes, clothes, or makeup) when I bought the eyebrow pencil, so I returned a pair of yoga pants to Costco that I hadn't worn/didn't need. That more than offset the cost, alleviating some of my guilt. ;-)

  • Monday (1/16) (MLK day, the kids were off school):
    • $42.92 - Gas
    • $14.91 - picked up sandwiches for skiing at Subway
    • $71 - lift tickets (2 of us have passes, so this was just for me + my youngest)
    • $139.42 - groceries at Costco. Good thing we stocked up, because the snow came the next day!
  • Tuesday (1/17) - M & I met for lunch, since I was working from home.
    • $27.86 - lunch at PF Changs
    • $14.78 - an eyebrow filler/pencil at Sephora.
  • Wednesday (1/18) - no spend day. :-)
  • Thursday (1/19)
    • $2 - made the very snowy trek to the grocery store for pasta, which we were out of.
    • $9.30 for beer. M needed it, badly. :-)
  • Friday (1/20)
    • $30 - Took the kids to the gym daycare, so M & I could squeeze in a few meetings. I was supposed to use my gift card to pay for this, but forgot the card at home. Bummer.
  • Saturday (1/21)
    • $64.15 - groceries from Costco
    • $13.94 - dishwasher soap (comes out of our household budget)
    • -$21.89 - returned a pair of yoga pants to Costco
    • $100 - dinner out with M for date night. I think. Haven't seen the credit card charge, & M signed for it.
  • Sunday (1/22)
    • $71 - ski lift tickets
    • $7 - hot chocolate + fries at the ski lodge
 Total spend = $586.39. Totally it up, it's more than I thought it would be! I guess the two ski trips in one week, plus the date night dinner out made this week similar to others. Bummer. Above last week's spending by about $3. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Can't win 'em all! Overall though there wasn't much unnecessary spending! :)

    ReplyDelete