- Monday (1/16) (MLK day, the kids were off school):
- $42.92 - Gas
- $14.91 - picked up sandwiches for skiing at Subway
- $71 - lift tickets (2 of us have passes, so this was just for me + my youngest)
- $139.42 - groceries at Costco. Good thing we stocked up, because the snow came the next day!
- Tuesday (1/17) - M & I met for lunch, since I was working from home.
- $27.86 - lunch at PF Changs
- $14.78 - an eyebrow filler/pencil at Sephora.
- Wednesday (1/18) - no spend day. :-)
- Thursday (1/19)
- $2 - made the very snowy trek to the grocery store for pasta, which we were out of.
- $9.30 for beer. M needed it, badly. :-)
- Friday (1/20)
- $30 - Took the kids to the gym daycare, so M & I could squeeze in a few meetings. I was supposed to use my gift card to pay for this, but forgot the card at home. Bummer.
- Saturday (1/21)
- $64.15 - groceries from Costco
- $13.94 - dishwasher soap (comes out of our household budget)
- -$21.89 - returned a pair of yoga pants to Costco
- $100 - dinner out with M for date night. I think. Haven't seen the credit card charge, & M signed for it.
- Sunday (1/22)
- $71 - ski lift tickets
- $7 - hot chocolate + fries at the ski lodge
Monday, January 23, 2012
Weekly Spending Report (1/16/12-1/22/12)
Well, we were snowed in for a bit of the week, so our errands/events were all consolidated into the days when we could leave our house. ;-) I felt guilty about breaking my January spending fast (no shoes, clothes, or makeup) when I bought the eyebrow pencil, so I returned a pair of yoga pants to Costco that I hadn't worn/didn't need. That more than offset the cost, alleviating some of my guilt. ;-)