Here's what's on the menu this week!
- Monday - Oven baked risotto (with chicken & goat cheese). We'll be eating early, as the boys have basketball practice.
- Tuesday - Tacos, with homemade guacamole
- Wednesday - I have a work dinner. M & the kids will have leftover homemade pizza
- Thursday - Spaghetti bolognese (sauce from the freezer) with garlic bread.
- Friday - Homemade chicken taquitos, with guacamole
- Saturday - We have five games between the boys (three futsal, two basketball) on Saturday, so I think we'll be using one of my Groupons for takeout pizza. ;-)
- Sunday - The boys have soccer practice & a birthday party to attend, but I'll likely ask M to make rice to go with kebabs from the freezer.
I think that's about all for us. What about you? Anything yummy on the menu this week?