Sam is pretty sleepy, after being away at overnight science camp for a three days with his school. He had an amazing time, & did great with listening & being a leader. There were some worries there, so it's such a good feeling to hear about him maturing.
In the brief window of time between activities, here's what's on the agenda for today:
- Some sort of exercise. My legs are pretty sore from my workout yesterday, which is always a good sign.
- Go through the boys clothes, clean out the size 8 shorts that are getting to be a little "short" on my 11 year old. Still fit in the waist, but length is becoming a problem. Make a list of anything we need.
- Pick up bonus kid, take everyone to soccer
- Clean the fridge
- Find a date for a "birthday" sleepover for Nick. Seriously, his birthday was in March.
- Make a list of things to sell via eBay or my local Facebook swap
- Pool maintenance
- Water the plants
- Take Nick to his ride for his soccer game
- Take Sam to his ride to Boy Scouts
- Pick up Nick from soccer
- Pick up Sam from Boy Scouts
- Collapse on a patio chair & drink wine
And, that's it! What about you? What kind of Saturday are you hoping to have? Is it an errand filled day, or hopefully more relaxing?