I love the freshness of a new month, and the feeling that anything is possible. Here's what's on the list of projects to tackle for May!
1) Financial -
- Finish all projects for our rental house & get it listed!
- Update our project & budget list for our house
- Start new family budget for post rental house sale
- Find one alternative cost cutting option
- Sell another $100 of items on either eBay or my local Facebook swap site.
- Finalize our decluttering & organizing in the new house
- Do a minimum of one fun activity/month with the kids. This can be family puzzle night, cooking dinner together, board games, going out somewhere, etc.
- Be more present with the kids & M - play games, minimize computer time, exercise together, etc.
- Have two dates with M per month (one lunch, one evening)
- Plan M's birthday & Father's Day
- Figure out what to do for both parents (Mother's Day & Father's Day)
- Run 25 miles in May
- Run a 10K
- Eat five servings of fruit & vegetables (combined) per day
- Complete 1000 minutes of cardio
- Complete 6 strength workouts.
- Complete 6 stretching workouts.
4) Work/career - Improve my work life balance.
- Keep better perspective at work/reduce stress
- Work from home 2x this month.
- Brainstorm how I would spend my time if I wasn't working. Really think creatively about what this would mean, what the challenges would be, etc.
- Try a new recipe
- Do something social at least once per month.
- Volunteer a minimum of 1x/month.
What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in May?