Here are some of the frugal things we've been up to:
- Redeemed miles from my recent business flights for $175 in Amazon gift cards
- Discovered a hotel promotion before my last trip, and registered for it before I left. Earned a free night to use between now & June. M & I are discussing are options for a little getaway, perhaps.
- Charged our electric car exclusively at work (for free)
- Made dinner every night this week. (I had a work dinner last night, but didn't pay. ;-))
- Brought home leftover risotto from dinner last night. Good for my waistline not to eat the entire thing, but will also provide lunch today.
- Passed on taking an Uber to the work dinner, even though I really wanted to avoid traffic & parking. Saved at least $60, but it was a giant PITA on the way there.
- Sam's soccer bag has been found! (It was lost last weekend - another kid from a different team picked it up by accident). This is a $65 bag that's part of his uniform (name on it, special bag that holds a soccer ball, etc). We do have to drive about 20 minutes to pick it up tomorrow, but so happy we don't have to order another one!
What about you? Any frugal wins this week?