I find that I can get everything done in about 3 hours (that's vacuuming, bathrooms, & the kitchen). We need to get into a better routine of taking care of things on weekdays (wiping down sinks, etc). But, I squeeze in the laundry & dishes during the work week, so pretty much that's all we can manage. Maybe another 5-10 minutes a day is reasonable, so I need to consider what else we can do in that time frame.
And with that, my list for today:
- Take the boys to their soccer game
- Some form of cardio, weather dependent. Otherwise, will do a strength training video
- Wash the sheets
- Make the beds
- Clean the kitchen
- Have the kids dust
- Kids to make meal plan for the week
- Prep food for kids lunches/breakfasts (help them do this task)
- Call my parents
- Go to the produce stand
- Call the library for a shelf check
- Determine if I have anything else to list on eBay
- Make schedule for the week
- Workout schedule for the week
- Carpool schedule
- Make dinner. I think I'll have some of the leftover chicken fiesta skillet w/salad. The kids are planning on pasta & meatballs.
Would love your cleaning tips. Do you do any cleaning on off days? Quick 5-10 options that make your bigger cleans easier?