- Friday - I found a mystery chicken dish in the freezer. It turned out to be chicken & goat cheese risotto. It was a crazy night.
- Saturday - M grilled chicken & made rice.
- Sunday - naan pizza, using Saturday's chicken - one with a red sauce/cheddar, and one with pesto/parmesan
- Monday - leftover chicken & rice
- Tuesday - taco quesadillas for the kids, and chicken + salad for the adults
- Wednesday - spaghetti & meatballs
- Thursday - I'll be out of town, so I'm thinking the boys will go out to eat. I have a gift card they will use
- Friday - out of town, so the boys will have frozen lasagna
- Saturday - still out of town, & the boys will have pizza
- Sunday - leftover lasagna
I need to really plan the following week, as I have 3 work evening events, and won't have prepped anything with my weekend out of town. It's going to get tricky! We've eaten pretty much everything out of of the freezer, which is good from a usage/rotation perspective, but tricky from a backup plan perspective.
What about you? What are you eating this week? Do you have a big stash of freezer meals?