Here are my frugal things for the week:
- Sold a kids bike that was outgrown. Made $75
- Sold 5 books for $2. Mostly just to get them out of the house. ;-)
- Kept eating out to 1x, using a gift card. This was a big win, as there were multiple nights where I was tempted in this regard.
- We've pretty much eaten all of the fruit & veggies in the house, which is an awesome position to be in, heading into grocery shopping for tomorrow.
- Listed a pair of pants on eBay, and have a bid for $5. I know, all of these big sales, where I'm just racking in the money!
- Avoided grocery shopping mid-week, even though we could have used a few things. I'll thank time & laziness, as I may have gone if I could have just fit it into the schedule.
- Contacted our power company, as they are not yet giving us credit for our solar generation. I almost missed this in the bill, but am now actively working the case.
That's all from my side. Any frugal wins for you?