- I avoided the siren call of a room upgrade on my upcoming trip in April, and stuck with our free 3 night option. Chose not to upgrade. Although the other hotel is slightly nicer, both are perfectly fine.
- Continued to sell things. I made all of $3 this week, but have another item on eBay that ends today & the bidding is currently $200+. Yay!
- Used a gift card to cover a meal out, when we had an unexpectedly super busy week. Out of pocket cost was $0.
- The standard meals at home (minus above), charging car for free at work, etc. Pretty basic stuff!
- Bought ski passes online a day ahead to save $52. Skiing is expensive!
And with that, we're off to ski again. Looking forward to another fun day on the slopes with the kids. What about you? What are you up to this weekend? Any big frugal wins?