- Keep dining out to $150
- Stay in budget for a long weekend I'm having with my Mom & Sister
- Pay for plans on house remodel, so we can get a finalized budget & timeline, and make prioritizations
- Come up with one way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis
- Earn another $400 in sidehustle money. Split this between college money for the kids, & an extra payment on our vacation house mortgage.
- Solve final tax issue & finalize paperwork
- Have one family evening together: cooking dinner, board games, etc
- Have a date night with my husband
- Continue financial help (knowledge, not money) with sister & friend
- Determine timing & budget for adults only vacation
- Complete another full round of 21 Day Fix
- Eat 5.5 servings a day of fruit & veggies
- Lose 4 pounds
- Run at least 8 times
- Work from home 1 day
- Take two classes that I need for a work opportunity
- Make one new recipe
- Spend time with a friend
- Volunteer at least 1x
- Write for at least 4 hours on personal stuff
- Summarize my findings from completing my Dream Bio, and plan to turn at least one of those findings into action.
You'll see a few of these are carryover goals, which is okay with me. Not every goal gets accomplished in the month I hope it will. :-) What about you? What are you planning to accomplish in March?