In Freezer Challenge news, I was able to use up the chicken nuggets, taquitos & one of the two frozen pizzas while we were at the house, so I'll consider that a win.
Here's our menu plan for the week:
- Saturday - we had lasagna & salad
- Sunday - we made risotto out of leftovers from the meat & cheese tray. It was so delish!
- Monday - steak, mashed potatoes, brussels sprouts & sauteed mushrooms
- Tuesday - we're flying home, so I will pack sandwiches for everyone.
- Wednesday - kebabs (from the freezer) & rice
- Thursday - chicken fiesta rice + guacamole
- Friday - we are going skiing, so we will bring something with us to the cabin we're staying in. I'm thinking maybe I'll make chili, or we'll bring a frozen lasagna or pizza. Something easy!
- Saturday - we'll be coming back from skiing, so probably leftover chicken fiesta rice
What about you? What's on your menu plan for the week?